myNetLearning is the intuitive interface where the students work. Here your learners complete coursework, take exams, view and print transcripts, view completed and upcoming courses, and enroll in courses. This simple design offers an intuitive interface that is easy to navigate.
myNetLearning quickly and easily allows learners to:
- myNetlearning is built on a web 2.0 foundation leveraging “widgets” that allow students the ability to customize their learning experience. Administrators have the flexibility to provide an interface that will keep learners interested. myNetLearning comes packed with over 20 standard widgets and includes all necessary pieces to launch, record and control courseware.
- View and take their own computer-based and live training requirements 24/7/365- is self-paced
- Enroll or request to enroll in instructor-led classes,
in-services, or seminars
- Complete pre-tests and post-tests to measure advancement and surveys to provide feedback
- View completed/pending/upcoming courses as well
as view and print their own transcript